WTC is open! The courts are not firm yet so please be sure to replace any divots that appear on the court when you play. Also please remember…
- All players must sign in before playing. Failure to sign in can result in other players taking your court. Please note the ending time on the sheet to avoid confusion.
- All players in the group must be present before signing in for a court. Courts are available first-come, first-served, except when special events are in progress.
- Groups can sign in for 1 hour for 2 to 3 players or 1 ½ hours for 4 players. An open court, consisting of at least 5 players, can sign in for 3 hours, preferably on court 1.
- Incoming players must use available courts, and not ask other players to vacate their court.
- If courts are full and players are waiting for a court, groups should wait 15 minutes after coming off a court before signing in for another court. If no one is waiting for a court, you can continue playing for as long as you want.
- Juniors may not play before noon Saturdays, Sundays and holidays if adult members are waiting.
- Players must sweep the court and brush the lines before leaving the court.
- Trash should be placed in one of the trash receptacles located throughout the facility.
- To protect the courts, shoes suitable for Har-Tru must be worn at all times on the court (ie: no cross trainers, basketball shoes, or shoes with waffle soles).
- Please do not cross or enter courts while play is in progress.
- The rules and code of tennis apply at all times.
If you have any questions about these rules or anything else, please be sure to ask me, Mitch, Steve or a member of the front desk staff. See you on the courts!
Woodstock Tennis Club