It is great to see familiar faces as well as new ones with many community members enjoying the free community play. The courts are in great condition thanks to Mitch, Neal, Larry, Al and the rest of the gang.
Remember: Continue reading Busy already!
WTC is open! The courts are not firm yet so please be sure to replace any divots that appear on the court when you play. Also please remember…
- All players must sign in before playing. Failure to sign in can result in other players taking your court. Please note the ending time on the sheet to avoid confusion.
- All players in the group must be present before signing in for a court. Courts are available first-come, first-served, except when special events are in progress.
- Groups can sign in for 1 hour for 2 to 3 players or 1 ½ hours for 4 players. An open court, consisting of at least 5 players, can sign in for 3 hours, preferably on court 1.
- Incoming players must use available courts, and not ask other players to vacate their court.
- If courts are full and players are waiting for a court, groups should wait 15 minutes after coming off a court before signing in for another court. If no one is waiting for a court, you can continue playing for as long as you want.
- Juniors may not play before noon Saturdays, Sundays and holidays if adult members are waiting.
- Players must sweep the court and brush the lines before leaving the court.
- Trash should be placed in one of the trash receptacles located throughout the facility.
- To protect the courts, shoes suitable for Har-Tru must be worn at all times on the court (ie: no cross trainers, basketball shoes, or shoes with waffle soles).
- Please do not cross or enter courts while play is in progress.
- The rules and code of tennis apply at all times.
If you have any questions about these rules or anything else, please be sure to ask me, Mitch, Steve or a member of the front desk staff. See you on the courts!
Woodstock Tennis Club
Get Sharon’s weekly updates and more! Email us and ask to be on the news distribution list…
They used to have court material on them. Har-Tru is now on the courts (no lines yet). We’re getting close!