Greetings Members! Spring has arrived – technically at least. In less than two months the courts will be open for play.
2017 Newsletters have been mailed. If you can’t wait, you can download it (plus other key forms) below. The Newsletter contains all you need to know about this year’s season. “Early Pay” date is April 21st – send in your form and check by then, and save money on Unlimited or 20 Day Memberships.
If you know of any players that are interested in joining the club, please send me their contact info so we can send them a Newsletter and conversely, if you would like to be taken off this mailing list, please let me know.
Looking forward to another fun season,
WTC News – Annual club newsletter
Brochure – Introductory brochure for new members, with application
Membership Application – Rates, application and waiver
Waiver for Adults – Waiver (2 copies)
Junior Camp – Registration and waiver
Waiver for Juniors – Waiver for up to 3 juniors
All players must complete a 2017 WTC Waiver for Adults
- All players must sign in before playing
- Courts are assigned first-come, first-served after your full group arrives
- Court assignments are 1 1/2 hours for 4 players, 1 hour for 2 or 3 players
- Juniors: no play before Noon Sat/Sun/Hol if adult members are waiting
- Players should wait 15 minutes after coming off before re-signing for a court (if courts are full)
- (New) Players must use available courts, and not ask other players to vacate their court
- Guests must sign in before playing
- Members must identify their guests at the desk before playing
- Members’ Guests: $20/day
- Drop-in Guests: $25/day
- Free community play pre-season and post-season except weekend mornings (see calendar for dates)
- Each person may be a guest not more than 5 days/season